How to Brew Moringa Tea
Add 1 tea bag in a 6-8oz cup. Pour boiling water steep for 3-5 minutes. Remove tea bag and flavor as desired.
Container size 24 Tea Bags
Moringa has many benefits in addition to increasing milk supply. Moringa Health Benefits:
- Boosts energy levels and increases vitality
- Increased focus, mental clarity and stamina
- Packed with an abundance of all-natural anti-aging nutrients and minerals
- Boosts the immune system
- Healthier blood naturally
- Helps to maintain healthier blood sugar levels within a normal range
- Helps to maintain healthier blood pressure levels within a normal range
- Assists in reaching and maintaining an appropriate body weight
- Improves mobility and flexibility
- Aids with joint pain
- Recover faster train harder
- Overall well-being
- Our Moringa is certified vegan, gluten-free, Non-GMO and naturally caffeine-free.
Moringa Tea – An Antioxidant-Rich Energy Booster
What makes Moringa oleifera tea so healthy and delicious? All-natural, USDA Certified Organic moringa tea is like no other. In fact, it is not a tea at all. All teas are derived from the Camellia sinensis plant. Moringa tea is actually a tisane and unlike tea, contains no caffeine, which means it can be enjoyed by the whole family. In addition to being the most nutrient-dense plant yet discovered, it is an excellent source of bio-available iron. Iron is critical for the role it plays in oxygenating the blood and combating fatigue. With more than 25 plant-based vitamins and minerals, moringa leaf tea packs a huge nutritional punch. Our pure moringa leaf tea contains 47 active antioxidants, 36 anti-inflammatories, 30% vegetable protein and all eight (8) essential amino acids. In addition, in a pound-to-pound comparison, it contains 7x the Vitamin C found in oranges, 4x the Vitamin A of carrots, 4x the calcium of milk, 3x potassium of bananas and essential minerals such as zinc and iron.
Flavonoids and EGCG
Moringa leaves are also rich in flavonoids, such as catechin polyphenols and especially epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG). It has been suggested that these extremely powerful antioxidants may have therapeutic applications in the treatment of many medical disorders.